This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware from your PCWatchdog Development
. Further information on Watchdog Development can be found here
. Watchdog Anti-Malware is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Watchdog Anti-Malware's main file takes around 13.09 MB (13726864 bytes) and is named ZAM.exe.
Watchdog Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They take 14.22 MB (14915416
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.50.76
of Watchdog Anti-Malware. For more Watchdog Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Watchdog Anti-Malware is a program marketed by the software company Watchdog Development. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Watchdog Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Watchdog Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Watchdog Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the Watchdog Anti-Malware application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Watchdog Anti-Malware in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Watchdog Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling Watchdog Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Watchdog Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Watchdog Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 07:12:56.587