Walla Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Walla Toolbar from your systemWalla
. More information on Walla can be seen here
. More details about Walla Toolbar can be found at http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
. Walla Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Walla folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove Walla Toolbar. WallaToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Walla Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- WallaToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Walla Toolbar. You can find below info on other application versions of Walla Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Walla Toolbar is a program by the software company Walla. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Walla Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Walla Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Walla Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Walla Toolbar". The Walla Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Walla Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Walla Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Walla Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Walla Toolbar.
8. After removing Walla Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Walla Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Walla Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Walla Toolbar by Walla from your PC, nor are we saying that Walla Toolbar by Walla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Walla Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 17:41:02.687