Walla Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Walla Toolbar from your PCWalla
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Walla. Detailed information about Walla Toolbar can be found at http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Walla folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Walla Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file is labeled WallaToolbarHelper1.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
Walla Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 223.87 KB (229240
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- WallaToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Walla Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Walla Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Walla Toolbar from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Walla Toolbar:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Walla\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Walla Toolbar
Walla Toolbar is a program marketed by Walla. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Walla Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Walla Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Walla Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Walla Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Walla Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Walla Toolbar in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Walla Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Walla Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Walla Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Walla Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Walla Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Walla Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Walla Toolbar by Walla from your PC, nor are we saying that Walla Toolbar by Walla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Walla Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:35:08.223