You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Walla Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Walla Toolbar from your systemWalla
. Open here
for more details on Walla. More information about Walla Toolbar can be seen at http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Walla folder (same installation drive as Windows). Walla Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar. WallaToolbarHelper1.exe is the Walla Toolbar's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Walla Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 299.87 KB (307064
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- WallaToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- update.exe (20.00 KB)
- wie.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Walla Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Walla Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Walla Toolbar is an application marketed by Walla. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Walla Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Walla Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Walla Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Walla Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Walla Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select Walla Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Walla Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Walla Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://Walla.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Walla\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Walla Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Walla Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Walla Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Walla Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Walla Toolbar by Walla from your PC, we are not saying that Walla Toolbar by Walla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Walla Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:16:24.490