VK OK AdBlock
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VK OK AdBlock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VK OK AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Company Inc.. Usually the VK OK AdBlock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VK OK AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VK OK AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VK OK AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1205417 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VK OK AdBlock. They occupy 1.15 MB (1205417
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VK OK AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other VK OK AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall VK OK AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VK OK AdBlock:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VK OK AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VK OK AdBlock
VK OK AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall VK OK AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VK OK AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VK OK AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "VK OK AdBlock". The VK OK AdBlock program will be found automatically. When you click VK OK AdBlock in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VK OK AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VK OK AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling VK OK AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VK OK AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VK OK AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VK OK AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:43:38.283