VK OK AdBlock
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VK OK AdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VK OK AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. VK OK AdBlock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VK OK AdBlock folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\VK OK AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VK OK AdBlock. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.31 MB (1374729 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
VK OK AdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 1.78 MB (1863593
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.31 MB)
- zu794dd.exe (141.45 KB)
- FgYtm9tOsX.exe (335.95 KB)
This page is about VK OK AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other VK OK AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
VK OK AdBlock is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase VK OK AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VK OK AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VK OK AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "VK OK AdBlock". If it exists on your system the VK OK AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VK OK AdBlock in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VK OK AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VK OK AdBlock.
8. After removing VK OK AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VK OK AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VK OK AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VK OK AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 11:13:54.000