VK OK AdBlock
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VK OK AdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VK OK AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Company Inc.. VK OK AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\VK OK AdBlock directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall VK OK AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VK OK AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VK OK AdBlock's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2144825 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in VK OK AdBlock. They take 2.45 MB (2567177
bytes) on disk.
- I8EhSVT.exe (110.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.05 MB)
- Z1psk2.exe (302.45 KB)
The current page applies to VK OK AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other VK OK AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
VK OK AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VK OK AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VK OK AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VK OK AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VK OK AdBlock". If it exists on your system the VK OK AdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you select VK OK AdBlock in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VK OK AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VK OK AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling VK OK AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VK OK AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VK OK AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VK OK AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VK OK AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 13:00:17.040