You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Uranium Backup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Uranium Backup from your PCNanosystems S.r.l.
. You can find out more on Nanosystems S.r.l. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Uranium Backup at http://www.uranium-backup.fr
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Uranium Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uranium.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 30.92 MB (32426568 bytes) on disk.
Uranium Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.87 MB (42854104
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uranium.exe (30.92 MB)
- UraniumService.exe (8.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Uranium Backup version 184.108.40.20614
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Uranium Backup:
...click to view all...
Uranium Backup is a program released by Nanosystems S.r.l.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Uranium Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uranium Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uranium Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Uranium Backup". If it exists on your system the Uranium Backup program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Uranium Backup in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Uranium Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uranium Backup:
- The publisher is: http://www.uranium-backup.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uranium Backup.
8. After uninstalling Uranium Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uranium Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uranium Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:55:15.353