This info is about Uranium Backup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Uranium Backup from your systemNanosystems S.r.l.
. More information about Nanosystems S.r.l. can be found here
. Click on http://www.uranium-backup.com
to get more details about Uranium Backup on Nanosystems S.r.l.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Uranium Backup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe. Uranium.exe is the Uranium Backup's primary executable file and it occupies around 31.59 MB (33125976 bytes) on disk.
Uranium Backup is composed of the following executables which take 42.28 MB (44331272
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uranium.exe (31.59 MB)
- UraniumService.exe (9.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12417
of Uranium Backup. For other Uranium Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uranium Backup is an application by the software company Nanosystems S.r.l.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Uranium Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Uranium Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uranium Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Uranium Backup". The Uranium Backup application will be found automatically. After you click Uranium Backup in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uranium Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uranium Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uranium-backup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uranium Backup.
8. After uninstalling Uranium Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uranium Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uranium Backup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 17:00:20.450