This info is about Uranium Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Uranium Backup from your PCNanosystems S.r.l.
. More information on Nanosystems S.r.l. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.uranium-backup.com
to get more facts about Uranium Backup on Nanosystems S.r.l.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uranium Backup. Uranium.exe is the Uranium Backup's main executable file and it occupies around 34.54 MB (36219480 bytes) on disk.
Uranium Backup contains of the executables below. They take 45.24 MB (47442696
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uranium.exe (34.54 MB)
- UraniumService.exe (9.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12468
of Uranium Backup. For other Uranium Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uranium Backup is an application marketed by the software company Nanosystems S.r.l.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Uranium Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uranium Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uranium Backup". If it exists on your system the Uranium Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uranium Backup in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uranium Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uranium Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uranium-backup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uranium Backup.
8. After uninstalling Uranium Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uranium Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uranium Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 23:49:51.890