This info is about Uranium Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Uranium Backup from your PCNanosystems S.r.l.
. More information on Nanosystems S.r.l. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.uranium-backup.com
to get more facts about Uranium Backup on Nanosystems S.r.l.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uranium Backup. Uranium.exe is the Uranium Backup's main executable file and it occupies around 34.54 MB (36219480 bytes) on disk.
Uranium Backup contains of the executables below. They take 45.24 MB (47442696
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uranium.exe (34.54 MB)
- UraniumService.exe (9.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12468
of Uranium Backup. For other Uranium Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uranium Backup is an application marketed by the software company Nanosystems S.r.l.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Uranium Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uranium Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uranium Backup". The Uranium Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uranium Backup in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Uranium Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uranium Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uranium-backup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uranium Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uranium Backup.
8. After uninstalling Uranium Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uranium Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uranium Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that Uranium Backup by Nanosystems S.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uranium Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 23:49:51.890