Universal Media Server
This page is about Universal Media Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Universal Media Server from your PCUniversal Media Server
. Check out here
for more information on Universal Media Server. More information about the app Universal Media Server can be seen at http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
. Universal Media Server is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Universal Media Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe. UMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 589.71 KB (603866 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Universal Media Server. They occupy an average of 121.55 MB (127455795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UMS.exe (589.71 KB)
- uninst.exe (568.32 KB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.48 MB)
- ffmpeg64.exe (39.70 MB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (19.06 MB)
- mplayer.exe (19.94 MB)
- tsMuxeR-new.exe (227.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- avisynth.exe (2.62 MB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (375.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.2
of Universal Media Server. For more Universal Media Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Universal Media Server we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Universal Media Server's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Universal Media Server
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\renderers\Apple-iDevice-VLC.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\renderers\LG-EG910V.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\renderers\Panasonic-VieraCX700.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\renderers\Panasonic-VieraE6.conf
Universal Media Server is an application released by the software company Universal Media Server. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Universal Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Universal Media Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Universal Media Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Media Server". The Universal Media Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Universal Media Server in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Universal Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Media Server:
- The software company is: http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Media Server.
8. After uninstalling Universal Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Media Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Media Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Universal Media Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:48:31.763