Universal Media Server
Universal Media Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Universal Media Server from your systemUniversal Media Server
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Universal Media Server. Click on http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
to get more information about Universal Media Server on Universal Media Server's website. Usually the Universal Media Server program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Universal Media Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 413.21 KB (423122 bytes) on disk and is named UMS.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Media Server. They take an average of 111.34 MB (116751728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- new-version.exe (42.18 MB)
- UMS.exe (413.21 KB)
- uninst.exe (390.91 KB)
- convert.exe (5.42 MB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (21.70 MB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (15.69 MB)
- mplayer.exe (16.56 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- avisynth.exe (2.62 MB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (369.27 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Media Server version 2.6.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Universal Media Server:
...click to view all...
Universal Media Server is an application released by the software company Universal Media Server. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Universal Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Universal Media Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Universal Media Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Media Server". The Universal Media Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Universal Media Server in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Universal Media Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Media Server:
- The publisher is: http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Media Server.
8. After removing Universal Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Universal Media Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Universal Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Media Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 23:04:26.417