Universal Media Server
Universal Media Server is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Universal Media Server from your computerUniversal Media Server
. Open here
for more details on Universal Media Server. More information about the application Universal Media Server can be seen at http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Universal Media Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled UMS.exe and it has a size of 589.71 KB (603865 bytes).
Universal Media Server is composed of the following executables which occupy 121.55 MB (127455794
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UMS.exe (589.71 KB)
- uninst.exe (568.32 KB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.48 MB)
- ffmpeg64.exe (39.70 MB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (19.06 MB)
- mplayer.exe (19.94 MB)
- tsMuxeR-new.exe (227.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- avisynth.exe (2.62 MB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (375.27 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Media Server version 6.3.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Universal Media Server:
...click to view all...
Universal Media Server is a program marketed by the software company Universal Media Server. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Universal Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Universal Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Universal Media Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Media Server". The Universal Media Server application will be found automatically. When you select Universal Media Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Universal Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Media Server:
- The software company is: http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Media Server.
8. After removing Universal Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Media Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Universal Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Media Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:57:58.230