UltimateDefrag is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall UltimateDefrag from your PCDiskTrix, Inc.
. You can read more on DiskTrix, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing UltimateDefrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. UltimateDefrag's main file takes about 10.60 MB (11111272 bytes) and its name is UltimateDefrag.exe.
The following executable files are contained in UltimateDefrag. They take 11.02 MB (11556744
bytes) on disk.
- UltimateDefrag.exe (10.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (435.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of UltimateDefrag. Click on the links below for other UltimateDefrag versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove UltimateDefrag from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall UltimateDefrag:
The files below remain on your disk by UltimateDefrag's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag\Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag\UltimateDefrag.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag\Uninstall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
UltimateDefrag is an application offered by DiskTrix, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase UltimateDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UltimateDefrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UltimateDefrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltimateDefrag". The UltimateDefrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UltimateDefrag in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UltimateDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltimateDefrag.
8. After uninstalling UltimateDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltimateDefrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltimateDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltimateDefrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:28:19.407