This page is about UltimateDefrag for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall UltimateDefrag from your PCDiskTrix, Inc.
. More information on DiskTrix, Inc. can be seen here
. UltimateDefrag is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove UltimateDefrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UltimateDefrag's main file takes about 5.83 MB (6108581 bytes) and its name is UltimateDefrag.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside UltimateDefrag. They occupy about 6.25 MB (6554053
bytes) on disk.
- UltimateDefrag.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (435.03 KB)
This web page is about UltimateDefrag version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other UltimateDefrag versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling UltimateDefrag we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by UltimateDefrag when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4\UltimateDefrag.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\UltimateDefrag4Setup.exe
UltimateDefrag is a program marketed by the software company DiskTrix, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall UltimateDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UltimateDefrag from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltimateDefrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltimateDefrag". The UltimateDefrag program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UltimateDefrag in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UltimateDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UltimateDefrag.
8. After removing UltimateDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltimateDefrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltimateDefrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltimateDefrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:54:07.663