This page is about UltimateDefrag for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UltimateDefrag from your PCDiskTrix, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on DiskTrix, Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UltimateDefrag. The program's main executable file occupies 4.53 MB (4751000 bytes) on disk and is labeled UltimateDefrag.exe.
The executables below are part of UltimateDefrag. They occupy an average of 4.96 MB (5200216
bytes) on disk.
- UltimateDefrag.exe (4.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (438.69 KB)
This page is about UltimateDefrag version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more UltimateDefrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UltimateDefrag is a program released by DiskTrix, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove UltimateDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UltimateDefrag from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UltimateDefrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltimateDefrag". If it is installed on your PC the UltimateDefrag program will be found very quickly. When you select UltimateDefrag in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UltimateDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UltimateDefrag.
8. After removing UltimateDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltimateDefrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltimateDefrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UltimateDefrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-09 21:27:55.070