USB Disk Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove USB Disk Security for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall USB Disk Security from your systemZbshareware Lab
. Open here
for more info on Zbshareware Lab. You can get more details about USB Disk Security at http://www.zbshareware.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for USB Disk Security is C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe. USB Disk Security's main file takes about 679.23 KB (695528 bytes) and is named USBGuard.exe.
The executables below are part of USB Disk Security. They occupy about 1.99 MB (2084225
bytes) on disk.
- linkzb.exe (91.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- USBGuard.exe (679.23 KB)
- USBSet.exe (91.23 KB)
Click on the links below for other USB Disk Security versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling USB Disk Security we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Disk Security_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\USB Disk Security\USBGuard.exe
USB Disk Security is a program offered by the software company Zbshareware Lab. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove USB Disk Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove USB Disk Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USB Disk Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Disk Security". The USB Disk Security program will be found very quickly. After you click USB Disk Security in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB Disk Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Disk Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zbshareware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Disk Security.
8. After uninstalling USB Disk Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Disk Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Disk Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab from your computer, we are not saying that USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB Disk Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:49.827