USB Disk Security
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall USB Disk Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB Disk Security from your systemZbshareware Lab
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zbshareware Lab. Detailed information about USB Disk Security can be seen at http://www.zbshareware.com/
. Usually the USB Disk Security application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall USB Disk Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. USBGuard.exe is the USB Disk Security's primary executable file and it takes circa 671.23 KB (687336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of USB Disk Security. They take about 1.43 MB (1499585
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.02 KB)
- USBGuard.exe (671.23 KB)
- USBSet.exe (91.20 KB)
This web page is about USB Disk Security version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of USB Disk Security:
...click to view all...
USB Disk Security is an application offered by Zbshareware Lab. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove USB Disk Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove USB Disk Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Disk Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Disk Security". The USB Disk Security app will be found very quickly. When you select USB Disk Security in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding USB Disk Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Disk Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zbshareware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Disk Security.
8. After uninstalling USB Disk Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Disk Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Disk Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Disk Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 05:08:06.987