USB Disk Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall USB Disk Security for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall USB Disk Security from your PCZbshareware Lab
. More info about Zbshareware Lab can be read here
. More data about the software USB Disk Security can be found at http://www.zbshareware.com/
. Usually the USB Disk Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB Disk Security. The program's main executable file occupies 671.23 KB (687336 bytes) on disk and is called USBGuard.exe.
USB Disk Security contains of the executables below. They take 1.52 MB (1593625
bytes) on disk.
- linkzb.exe (91.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- USBGuard.exe (671.23 KB)
- USBSet.exe (91.20 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Disk Security version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other USB Disk Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USB Disk Security is an application by Zbshareware Lab. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove USB Disk Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB Disk Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Disk Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Disk Security". If it is installed on your PC the USB Disk Security program will be found very quickly. After you select USB Disk Security in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USB Disk Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Disk Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zbshareware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USB Disk Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Disk Security.
8. After removing USB Disk Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Disk Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Disk Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab from your computer, we are not saying that USB Disk Security by Zbshareware Lab is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Disk Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 20:29:40.650