TuneUp Utilities 2011
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your computerTuneUp Software
. More data about TuneUp Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.tune-up.it
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2011 on TuneUp Software's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1051968 bytes) on disk and is titled Integrator.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TuneUp Utilities 2011. They take 12.76 MB (13379520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (117.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (406.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (233.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.00 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (207.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (573.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (133.31 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (517.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (32.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (340.81 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (318.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (282.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (291.81 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (150.31 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (128.81 KB)
- Report.exe (124.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (165.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.08 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (310.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (477.31 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (101.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (265.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.81 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (161.81 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (416.31 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (207.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (84.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (236.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (655.81 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.45 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (58.31 KB)
- TurboConfig.exe (111.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (56.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (248.31 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (253.31 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (900.81 KB)
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2011 version 10.0.4200.144
alone. You can find below a few links to other TuneUp Utilities 2011 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is an application marketed by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2011". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2011 application will be found very quickly. After you select TuneUp Utilities 2011 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2011:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities 2011.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 10:44:52.343