TuneUp Utilities 2011
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your computerTuneUp Software
. You can find out more on TuneUp Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2011 on TuneUp Software's page. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2011 application is installed in the C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2011 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TuneUp Utilities 2011's complete uninstall command line is C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUp Utilities 2011's primary file takes about 131.81 KB (134976 bytes) and is called Shredder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TuneUp Utilities 2011. They occupy 12.79 MB (13410240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (117.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (406.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (233.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.00 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (207.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (589.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (133.31 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (517.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (32.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (340.81 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (318.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (282.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (291.81 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (150.81 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (128.81 KB)
- Report.exe (124.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (165.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.08 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (310.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (477.31 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (101.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (265.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.81 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (161.81 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (416.31 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (207.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (236.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (655.81 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.46 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (58.31 KB)
- TurboConfig.exe (111.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (56.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (248.31 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (253.31 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (900.81 KB)
The current web page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2011 version 10.0.4400.22
alone. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2011 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is an application released by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2011". The TuneUp Utilities 2011 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneUp Utilities 2011 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:00:47.480