TuneUp Utilities 2011
This page is about TuneUp Utilities 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.it
to get more data about TuneUp Utilities 2011 on TuneUp Software's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TuneUp Utilities 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2011's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.00 MB (1051968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with TuneUp Utilities 2011. They take about 13.55 MB (14206400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (117.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (406.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (233.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.00 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (207.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (589.31 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (133.31 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (517.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (32.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (340.81 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (318.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (282.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (291.81 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (150.81 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (128.81 KB)
- Report.exe (124.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (165.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.08 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (310.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (477.31 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (101.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (265.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.81 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (161.81 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (581.81 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (207.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (95.31 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (236.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (767.81 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (1.93 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (58.31 KB)
- TurboConfig.exe (111.31 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (56.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (248.31 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (253.31 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (900.81 KB)
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2011 version 10.0.4320.21
only. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2011 versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by TuneUp Utilities 2011's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2011
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\AclUIHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\authuitu-x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\data\AppIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\data\ApplicationHeader\jquery.ifixpng.js
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is a program marketed by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2011". The TuneUp Utilities 2011 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TuneUp Utilities 2011 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2011:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 13:34:31.137