TuneUp Utilities 2011
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. You can get more details about TuneUp Utilities 2011 at http://www.tuneup-software.nl
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The application's main executable file is named TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe and it has a size of 767.81 KB (786240 bytes).
TuneUp Utilities 2011 contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.28 MB (20218120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (117.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (406.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (233.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.00 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (207.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (589.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (133.31 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (517.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (32.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (340.81 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (318.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (282.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (291.81 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (150.81 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (128.81 KB)
- Report.exe (124.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (165.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.08 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (310.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (477.31 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (101.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (265.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.81 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (163.81 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (581.81 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (207.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (236.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (767.81 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (1.93 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (58.31 KB)
- TurboConfig.exe (111.31 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (56.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (248.31 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (262.81 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (900.81 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (5.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.4500.64
of TuneUp Utilities 2011. For more TuneUp Utilities 2011 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2011
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2014
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2011
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\AclUIHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\aprdlgs60.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\authuitu-x86.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is a program marketed by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TuneUp Utilities 2011 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2011". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2011 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TuneUp Utilities 2011 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2011:
- The software company is: http://www.tuneup-software.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities 2011.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 11:07:27.673