The KMPlayer (remove only)
You can find below details on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. More data about PandoraTV can be read here
. Please follow http://www.kmplayer.com
if you want to read more on The KMPlayer (remove only) on PandoraTV's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only). The application's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 9.76 MB (10233968 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy 42.46 MB (44522807
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (27.12 MB)
- FileTransferClient.exe (3.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.76 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.12 KB)
This page is about The KMPlayer (remove only) version 184.108.40.2069
only. Click on the links below for other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program by PandoraTV. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 23:09:51.273