The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. You can find out more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to The KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\KMPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and occupies 6.99 MB (7330392 bytes).
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy about 12.50 MB (13108250
bytes) on disk.
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.70 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of The KMPlayer (remove only). Click on the links below for other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program marketed by the software company PandoraTV. Some users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. When you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 08:43:18.747