The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. Open here
where you can read more on PandoraTV. You can read more about on The KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The KMPlayer (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\KMPlayer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.06 MB (6359552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They take an average of 7.66 MB (8035820
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (6.06 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (61.48 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by PandoraTV. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:20:28.450