The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. Open here
where you can read more on PandoraTV. You can read more about on The KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The KMPlayer (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\KMPlayer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.06 MB (6359552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They take an average of 7.66 MB (8035820
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (6.06 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (61.48 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by PandoraTV. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:20:28.450