System Checkup 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on iolo technologies, LLC. More data about the software System Checkup 4.0 can be found at http://www.iolo.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Checkup 4.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.65 MB (12214856 bytes) on disk and is labeled SysCheckup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in System Checkup 4.0. They occupy 27.82 MB (29174224
bytes) on disk.
- SysCheckup.exe (11.65 MB)
- uninstsms.exe (16.17 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 4.0 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other System Checkup 4.0 releases:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 4.0 is a program by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase System Checkup 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Checkup 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 4.0". The System Checkup 4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click System Checkup 4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about System Checkup 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstsms.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Checkup 4.0.
8. After removing System Checkup 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 4.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Checkup 4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 19:07:52.580