SunriseBrowse is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SunriseBrowse from your systemSunriseBrowse
. Go over here
for more info on SunriseBrowse. More data about the software SunriseBrowse can be seen at http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
. Usually the SunriseBrowse program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SunriseBrowse is C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SunriseBrowse's primary file takes about 253.12 KB (259192 bytes) and its name is SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SunriseBrowse. They take about 776.62 KB (795256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe (253.12 KB)
The current page applies to SunriseBrowse version 2014.10.14.123130
only. Click on the links below for other SunriseBrowse versions:
...click to view all...
SunriseBrowse is a program by SunriseBrowse. Some users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SunriseBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SunriseBrowse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SunriseBrowse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SunriseBrowse". If it is installed on your PC the SunriseBrowse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SunriseBrowse in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SunriseBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SunriseBrowse:
- The software company is: http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SunriseBrowse.
8. After uninstalling SunriseBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SunriseBrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SunriseBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse from your PC, we are not saying that SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SunriseBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 08:21:10.703