This page contains detailed information on how to remove SunriseBrowse for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SunriseBrowse from your systemSunriseBrowse
. Check out here
for more details on SunriseBrowse. More information about the software SunriseBrowse can be found at http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
. SunriseBrowse is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall SunriseBrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SunriseBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe is the SunriseBrowse's main executable file and it takes circa 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
SunriseBrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2769912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
- utilSunriseBrowse.exe (396.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.05.102901
of SunriseBrowse. You can find below info on other releases of SunriseBrowse:
...click to view all...
SunriseBrowse is an application marketed by the software company SunriseBrowse. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SunriseBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SunriseBrowse from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SunriseBrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "SunriseBrowse". If it is installed on your PC the SunriseBrowse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SunriseBrowse in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SunriseBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SunriseBrowse:
- The web site of the program is: http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SunriseBrowse.
8. After removing SunriseBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SunriseBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SunriseBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse from your PC, nor are we saying that SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SunriseBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:37:38.420