This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SunriseBrowse for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SunriseBrowse from your PCSunriseBrowse
. More info about SunriseBrowse can be found here
. Please follow http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
if you want to read more on SunriseBrowse on SunriseBrowse's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SunriseBrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 253.16 KB (259232 bytes) on disk.
SunriseBrowse is comprised of the following executables which occupy 776.66 KB (795296
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe (253.16 KB)
This info is about SunriseBrowse version 2014.09.12.052735
alone. You can find below a few links to other SunriseBrowse versions:
...click to view all...
SunriseBrowse is a program marketed by SunriseBrowse. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SunriseBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SunriseBrowse from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SunriseBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "SunriseBrowse". If it exists on your system the SunriseBrowse program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SunriseBrowse in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SunriseBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SunriseBrowse:
- The web site of the program is: http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SunriseBrowse.
8. After uninstalling SunriseBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SunriseBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SunriseBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse from your computer, nor are we saying that SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SunriseBrowse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 06:00:48.697