This web page is about StormWatch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall StormWatch from your PCStormWatch
. Take a look here
for more details on StormWatch. Usually the StormWatch program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove StormWatch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\StormWatch\StormWatchappuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. StormWatchappuninstall.exe is the StormWatch's primary executable file and it occupies close to 114.29 KB (117028 bytes) on disk.
StormWatch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 198.02 KB (202777
bytes) on disk.
- StormWatchappuninstall.exe (114.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of StormWatch. You can find here a few links to other StormWatch versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling StormWatch we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
StormWatch is a program offered by the software company StormWatch. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove StormWatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall StormWatch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StormWatch or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormWatch". If it is installed on your PC the StormWatch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click StormWatch in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StormWatch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StormWatch.
8. After removing StormWatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StormWatch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StormWatch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StormWatch by StormWatch from your PC, nor are we saying that StormWatch by StormWatch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormWatch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:05:47.713