You can find on this page details on how to remove SnapGene Viewer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SnapGene Viewer from your computerGSL Biotech LLC
. You can read more on GSL Biotech LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about SnapGene Viewer can be found at http://gslbiotech.com
. Usually the SnapGene Viewer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. SnapGene Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe. SnapGene Viewer's main file takes around 14.04 MB (14719192 bytes) and is called SnapGene Viewer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SnapGene Viewer. They occupy 14.24 MB (14931784
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (73.20 KB)
- SnapGene Viewer.exe (14.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (134.41 KB)
The current web page applies to SnapGene Viewer version 3.1.4
only. For more SnapGene Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SnapGene Viewer is an application released by GSL Biotech LLC. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase SnapGene Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SnapGene Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SnapGene Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "SnapGene Viewer". If it exists on your system the SnapGene Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SnapGene Viewer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SnapGene Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapGene Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://gslbiotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SnapGene Viewer.
8. After removing SnapGene Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapGene Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SnapGene Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SnapGene Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:31:20.330