This page contains complete information on how to remove SnapGene Viewer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SnapGene Viewer from your PCGSL Biotech LLC
. You can read more on GSL Biotech LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about SnapGene Viewer can be found at http://gslbiotech.com
. SnapGene Viewer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer directory, subject to the user's choice. SnapGene Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 18.40 MB (19293408 bytes) on disk and is named SnapGene Viewer.exe.
SnapGene Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.26 MB (20198208
bytes) on disk.
- crashpad_handler.exe (758.72 KB)
- SnapGene Viewer.exe (18.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (124.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.4
of SnapGene Viewer. You can find below info on other releases of SnapGene Viewer:
...click to view all...
SnapGene Viewer is a program marketed by the software company GSL Biotech LLC. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove SnapGene Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SnapGene Viewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SnapGene Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "SnapGene Viewer". If it exists on your system the SnapGene Viewer program will be found very quickly. After you select SnapGene Viewer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SnapGene Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SnapGene Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://gslbiotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SnapGene Viewer.
8. After removing SnapGene Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SnapGene Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SnapGene Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SnapGene Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 11:18:44.110