You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SnapGene Viewer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SnapGene Viewer from your PCGSL Biotech LLC
. You can find out more on GSL Biotech LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about SnapGene Viewer at http://gslbiotech.com
. Usually the SnapGene Viewer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SnapGene Viewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe. SnapGene Viewer's main file takes around 18.41 MB (19299552 bytes) and is called SnapGene Viewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of SnapGene Viewer. They occupy an average of 19.27 MB (20204352
bytes) on disk.
- crashpad_handler.exe (758.72 KB)
- SnapGene Viewer.exe (18.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (124.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.5
of SnapGene Viewer. Click on the links below for other SnapGene Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
SnapGene Viewer is an application marketed by GSL Biotech LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase SnapGene Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SnapGene Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SnapGene Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SnapGene Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the SnapGene Viewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SnapGene Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SnapGene Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SnapGene Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://gslbiotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene Viewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SnapGene Viewer.
8. After removing SnapGene Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapGene Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SnapGene Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SnapGene Viewer by GSL Biotech LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnapGene Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 23:06:29.780