This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Go over here
for more info on My.com B.V.. More data about the program Skyforge MyCom can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge MyCom is commonly installed in the C:\MyCom\Skyforge MyCom directory, regulated by the user's choice. Skyforge MyCom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.18 MB (5426576 bytes) on disk and is titled MyComGames.exe.
The following executables are contained in Skyforge MyCom. They take 5.71 MB (5984544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (544.89 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge MyCom version 1.145
alone. For more Skyforge MyCom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Skyforge MyCom
Skyforge MyCom is a program by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge MyCom program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skyforge MyCom in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge MyCom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge MyCom.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:23:09.107