This page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Protect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Protect from your systemClient Connect LTD
. Go over here
for more info on Client Connect LTD. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Search Protect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin\uninstall.exe" /S. CltMngSvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.56 MB (2684224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Protect. They take about 3.62 MB (3794400
bytes) on disk.
- CltMngSvc.exe (2.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
The current page applies to Search Protect version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Protect releases:
...click to view all...
Search Protect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Search Protect is a program offered by the software company Client Connect LTD. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Search Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Protect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Protect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Protect". If it exists on your system the Search Protect application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Protect in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Protect.
8. After uninstalling Search Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Protect by Client Connect LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Protect by Client Connect LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Protect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:12:59.850