Search Protect is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Protect from your PCClient Connect LTD
. Additional info about Client Connect LTD can be seen here
. Search Protect is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Search Protect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect\Main\bin\uninstall.exe" /S. The program's main executable file occupies 3.10 MB (3247888 bytes) on disk and is labeled CltMngSvc.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Protect. They occupy 3.32 MB (3482656
bytes) on disk.
- CltMngSvc.exe (3.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (229.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.310.22
of Search Protect. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Protect:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Search Protect from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Search Protect is an application by the software company Client Connect LTD. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Search Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Protect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Protect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Protect". The Search Protect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Protect in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Protect.
8. After removing Search Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Protect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Protect by Client Connect LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Search Protect by Client Connect LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Protect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 20:11:01.000