Search Protect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Protect from your PCClient Connect LTD
. You can read more on Client Connect LTD or check for application updates here
. Search Protect is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\Main\bin directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Search Protect is "C:\Program Files\SearchProtect\Main\bin\uninstall.exe" /S. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CltMngSvc.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342608 bytes).
Search Protect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.33 MB (4539336
bytes) on disk.
- CltMngSvc.exe (3.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Search Protect. You can find below info on other releases of Search Protect:
...click to view all...
Search Protect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Search Protect is a program by the software company Client Connect LTD. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Protect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Protect or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Search Protect program will be found automatically. When you select Search Protect in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Protect.
8. After removing Search Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Protect by Client Connect LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Search Protect by Client Connect LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Protect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130