Search Expanse is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Expanse from your systemSearch Expanse
. Take a look here
for more information on Search Expanse. More information about Search Expanse can be seen at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Expanse. Search Expanse's main file takes about 349.01 KB (357384 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Expanse contains of the executables below. They take 1.09 MB (1139104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.90 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5992.27148
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Expanse:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application released by the software company Search Expanse. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Expanse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Expanse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Expanse". If it is installed on your PC the Search Expanse program will be found automatically. After you click Search Expanse in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Expanse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 04:29:07.490