This web page contains complete information on how to remove Search Expanse for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Expanse from your systemSearch Expanse
. More information on Search Expanse can be seen here
. You can see more info on Search Expanse at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Usually the Search Expanse application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Expanse. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 348.98 KB (357352 bytes).
Search Expanse installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1139088
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (348.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5994.19970
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application marketed by Search Expanse. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Expanse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Expanse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". If it exists on your system the Search Expanse program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Expanse in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your PC, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Expanse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 20:46:15.040