You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Expanse for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Expanse from your computerSearch Expanse
. More information about Search Expanse can be read here
. More information about the program Search Expanse can be seen at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Search Expanse is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Search Expanse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk.
Search Expanse installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 872.50 KB (893440
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.00 KB)
This web page is about Search Expanse version 2.0.5994.41553
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is a program marketed by the software company Search Expanse. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Expanse with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Expanse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Expanse". The Search Expanse app will be found very quickly. After you click Search Expanse in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The software company is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Expanse.
8. After uninstalling Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Expanse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 08:38:58.787