Screenpresso is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Take a look here
for more information on Learnpulse. More data about the application Screenpresso can be seen at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Usually the Screenpresso program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Screenpresso is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.42 MB (13022272 bytes) on disk.
Screenpresso is composed of the following executables which take 14.67 MB (15383616
bytes) on disk:
- Screenpresso.exe (12.42 MB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Screenpresso. You can find below info on other releases of Screenpresso:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application offered by Learnpulse. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso application will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 07:22:33.800