You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. You can find out more on Learnpulse or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Screenpresso is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Screenpresso's main file takes about 12.13 MB (12718656 bytes) and is named Screenpresso.exe.
Screenpresso contains of the executables below. They take 23.95 MB (25109800
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (12.13 MB)
- Screenpresso.exe (11.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application marketed by Learnpulse. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso program will be found automatically. After you select Screenpresso in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:45:34.803