This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. More information on Learnpulse can be found here
. Please follow http://www.screenpresso.com
if you want to read more on Screenpresso on Learnpulse's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Screenpresso is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Screenpresso.exe is the Screenpresso's main executable file and it occupies close to 10.49 MB (11002384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Screenpresso. They take an average of 33.74 MB (35375632
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (10.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.24 MB)
This data is about Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application marketed by Learnpulse. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Screenpresso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Screenpresso in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:36:51.863