Screenpresso is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. More information about Learnpulse can be found here
. More data about the software Screenpresso can be found at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Usually the Screenpresso application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Screenpresso is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Screenpresso's primary file takes around 12.42 MB (13022272 bytes) and is called Screenpresso.exe.
The executable files below are part of Screenpresso. They take an average of 12.42 MB (13022272
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (12.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by Learnpulse. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso program will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:54:40.820