This page is about Screenpresso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. Open here
where you can get more info on Learnpulse. You can get more details about Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Usually the Screenpresso program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Screenpresso is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.49 MB (11001872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Screenpresso. They occupy 10.49 MB (11001872
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (10.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Screenpresso. You can find below info on other versions of Screenpresso:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
Registry that is not removed:
Screenpresso is a program by Learnpulse. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso app will be found automatically. When you select Screenpresso in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:04:28.643