This page contains detailed information on how to remove SPAMfighter for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SPAMfighter from your computerSpamfighter ApS
. You can find out more on Spamfighter ApS or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
to get more information about SPAMfighter on Spamfighter ApS's website. SPAMfighter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SPAMfighter is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SPAMfighter's primary file takes around 657.60 KB (673384 bytes) and its name is spamcfg.exe.
SPAMfighter is comprised of the following executables which take 8.04 MB (8430464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (810.63 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.26 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (808.63 KB)
- prep.exe (498.10 KB)
- sfagent.exe (1.15 MB)
- SFImport.exe (444.60 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (56.60 KB)
- sfus.exe (211.10 KB)
- spamcfg.exe (657.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (65.60 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.39 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (793.63 KB)
This web page is about SPAMfighter version 7.5.147
alone. You can find below a few links to other SPAMfighter releases:
...click to view all...
SPAMfighter is an application offered by Spamfighter ApS. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase SPAMfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SPAMfighter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SPAMfighter or simply click the Search feature and type in "SPAMfighter". If it exists on your system the SPAMfighter program will be found automatically. When you select SPAMfighter in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SPAMfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPAMfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SPAMfighter.
8. After uninstalling SPAMfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SPAMfighter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPAMfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SPAMfighter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:46:25.470