You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SPAMfighter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SPAMfighter from your PCSpamfighter ApS
. You can find out more on Spamfighter ApS or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spamfighter.com/Lang_DA/Support_Default.asp
to get more details about SPAMfighter on Spamfighter ApS's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. SPAMfighter's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove. SPAMfighter's main file takes about 847.03 KB (867360 bytes) and is named FighterLauncher.exe.
SPAMfighter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.34 MB (11885736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (847.03 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (1,001.03 KB)
- MachineId.exe (366.60 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (62.03 KB)
- OUTDATEfighter.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.53 KB)
- prep.exe (456.03 KB)
- sfagent.exe (1.02 MB)
- SFImport.exe (445.03 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (57.03 KB)
- sfus.exe (211.53 KB)
- spamcfg.exe (658.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.03 KB)
- LiveKitLoader64.exe (580.03 KB)
- SFImport.exe (562.03 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (66.53 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.62 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (729.53 KB)
This page is about SPAMfighter version 7.6.87
alone. For more SPAMfighter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SPAMfighter is an application by the software company Spamfighter ApS. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SPAMfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SPAMfighter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SPAMfighter or simply click the Search field and type in "SPAMfighter". If it is installed on your PC the SPAMfighter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SPAMfighter in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SPAMfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPAMfighter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spamfighter.com/Lang_DA/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SPAMfighter.
8. After uninstalling SPAMfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPAMfighter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPAMfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS from your computer, we are not saying that SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SPAMfighter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 20:13:08.473