This page contains detailed information on how to remove SPAMfighter for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SPAMfighter from your systemSpamfighter ApS
. Additional info about Spamfighter ApS can be found here
. Please open http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
if you want to read more on SPAMfighter on Spamfighter ApS's web page. SPAMfighter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove is the full command line if you want to remove SPAMfighter. SPAMfighter's main file takes around 847.03 KB (867360 bytes) and is named FighterLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SPAMfighter. They occupy about 9.81 MB (10286624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (847.03 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (1,001.03 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (62.03 KB)
- prep.exe (456.03 KB)
- sfagent.exe (1.00 MB)
- SFImport.exe (445.53 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (57.03 KB)
- sfus.exe (211.53 KB)
- spamcfg.exe (658.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.53 KB)
- LiveKitLoader64.exe (580.03 KB)
- SFImport.exe (562.03 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (66.53 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.62 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (729.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.116
of SPAMfighter. You can find here a few links to other SPAMfighter releases:
...click to view all...
SPAMfighter is an application released by the software company Spamfighter ApS. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove SPAMfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SPAMfighter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SPAMfighter or simply click the Search feature and type in "SPAMfighter". If it is installed on your PC the SPAMfighter application will be found automatically. After you click SPAMfighter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SPAMfighter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPAMfighter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SPAMfighter.
8. After uninstalling SPAMfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPAMfighter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SPAMfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SPAMfighter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:14:29.310