You can find below detailed information on how to remove SHAREit for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SHAREit from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. More info about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. More information about SHAREit can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. Usually the SHAREit application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SHAREit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.70 MB (2827008 bytes) on disk and is named Shareit.exe.
SHAREit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.17 MB (4370432
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This info is about SHAREit version 18.104.22.168
only. For other SHAREit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SHAREit.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SHAREit is a program marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHAREit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SHAREit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHAREit". The SHAREit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SHAREit in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHAREit.
8. After uninstalling SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHAREit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHAREit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHAREit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:40:13.107